Crescam Serviendo Student Awards
Nominations now open!
Successful nominees will have demonstrated involvement in the Victoria College community and service to others through positive and significant contributions to student life and the larger community. A nominee holding any elected or appointed position must have contributed beyond the usual expectations for the position. The focus in selecting recipients for these awards is quality of service to other students and the College, not quantity. Victoria faculty, staff, and students may nominate any student registered at Victoria College or living in a Victoria College residence.
- Nomination forms are available from the Office of the Dean of Students, the VUSAC office, the registrar’s office, and online at www.vusac.ca or www.vicu.utoronto.ca
- Completed nomination forms can be submitted to Residence Services at Margaret Addison Hall (140 Charles St. W) or firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday March 17th, 2011.
- A nominator should request a résumé or curriculum vitae from the nominee and submit it with the nomination form.
- Awards will be presented at a semi-formal dinner on Saturday, March 26, 2011
- The Selection Committee will consist of the VUSAC Vice-President External, the Dean of Students, the Assistant Dean Residence Life, the Campus Life Coordinator, the Manager of Student Awards and Ceremonies, the Associate Registrar, the International Student Life Coordinator, and a past Crescam recipient.
Applications can be found HERE
Tuesday, March 15th, 2011